Rainbow Moonstone & Lapis Lazuli Bracelet
This beautiful double bracelet is approximately 7.5″ and made with rainbow moonstone, lapis lazuli beads, and has all sterling silver filled findings. It comes in a gift box and has the option of gift wrapping at checkout.
Rainbow moonstone is believed to:
- Allow the Crown Chakra to open and bring in loving white healing energies that will flow through us to the very core of our being.
- Help us remember our true nature.
- Be associated with the Moon and thus be a wonderfully helpful stone for women.
Lapis Lazuli is believed to:
- Be a protection stone and protect from psychic and physical attacks.
- Be used in protection grids, worn, or carried to bring these protection energies.
Silver Plated vs Silver Filled
Silver plated materials have a thin coat of sterling silver over the base metals. Silver filled, however, has a much thicker coating of sterling silver over the base metals. Some of the same rules apply for silver filled jewelry as when caring for your silver plated jewelry.
Taking Care of Your Plated Jewelry
- Avoid storing your jewelry in moist environments, like your bathroom. It is best to store them in dry and shady places like a drawer, or a jewelry box where they are not exposed to the open air or moisture as these can cause the jewelry to change color (oxidation), darken or fade out. Storing them correctly will lengthen their life span and assure your jewelry lasts longer. It is also important to keep them separate from each other, to avoid any scratching or tangling.
- Plating finishes may wear off by direct contact with the skin for a prolonged time. It is also best not to shower with your plated jewelry. With earrings and necklaces, the plating wears off after a much longer time.
- Plated jewelry is easy to clean, just rinse them in cool, lukewarm water and don’t forget to dry them off when you are done. The shine may wear off after a while, if this happens, simply rub the jewelry with the tips of your fingers that are usually naturally oily, and shine them up. You can also use cotton wipes to make them shine brightly again.
If this item isn’t for you, please feel free to check out some of our other jewelry.
1 in stock