OOAK Blue Sodalite Spiral Goddess Necklace
The flame eternal burning bright, dearest Mother give us light. Of wisdom and knowledge tried and true, Ancient One pull us through. With power, strength, and bravery, Warrior Princess set us free. Shadow and night walk as one, fading into the rising sun. – Author Unknown
This beautiful one-of-a-kind necklace features a unique 2.5″ clay goddess with blue sodalite beads and Celtic knot spacers. Length and materials are listed below. It comes in a gift box and has the option of gift wrapping at checkout.
Sodalite is believed to:
- Have the ability to unite logic with intuition and the drive for truth with the rise of idealism.
- Organize the mind, it’s said to promote rational thought, objectivity and perception.
Taking Care of Your Plated Jewelry
- Avoid storing your jewelry in moist environments, like your bathroom. It is best to store them in dry and shady places like a drawer, or a jewelry box where they are not exposed to the open air or moisture as these can cause the jewelry to change color (oxidation), darken or fade out. Storing them correctly will lengthen their life span and assure your jewelry lasts longer. It is also important to keep them separate from each other, to avoid any scratching or tangling.
- Plating finishes may wear off by direct contact with the skin for a prolonged time. It is also best not to shower with your plated jewelry. With earrings and necklaces, the plating wears off after a much longer time.
- Plated jewelry is easy to clean, just rinse them in cool, lukewarm water and don’t forget to dry them off when you are done. The shine may wear off after a while, if this happens, simply rub the jewelry with the tips of your fingers that are usually naturally oily, and shine them up. You can also use cotton wipes to make them shine brightly again.
If this item isn’t for you, please feel free to check out some of our other jewelry.
1 in stock