Lapis Lazuli, Obsidian, & Quartz Crystal Necklace
Wear it straight or twisted!
This beautiful multistrand necklace features Lapis Lazuli, Obsidian, and Quartz Crystals. Length and materials are listed below. It comes in a gift box and has the option of gift wrapping at checkout.
Lapis Lazuli is believed to:
- Be a protection stone and protect from psychic and physical attacks.
- Be used in protection grids, worn, or carried to bring these protection energies.
Obsidian is believed to:
- Be a powerful cleanser of psychic smog created within your aura.
- Be a strong psychic protection stone.
- Have powerful metaphysical properties that will shield you against negativity.
- Be excellent in helping you release disharmony that has built up in your day to day life, including resentment, fear, and anger.
Quartz is believed to:
- Enhance energy by absorbing, storing, amplifying, balancing, focusing and transmitting.
- Enhances thoughts, as they are a form of energy.
- Be beneficial for manifesting, healing, meditation, protection, and channeling.
Taking Care of Your Plated Jewelry
- Avoid storing your jewelry in moist environments, like your bathroom. It is best to store them in dry and shady places like a drawer, or a jewelry box where they are not exposed to the open air or moisture as these can cause the jewelry to change color (oxidation), darken or fade out. Storing them correctly will lengthen their life span and assure your jewelry lasts longer. It is also important to keep them separate from each other, to avoid any scratching or tangling.
- Plating finishes may wear off by direct contact with the skin for a prolonged time. It is also best not to shower with your plated jewelry. With earrings and necklaces, the plating wears off after a much longer time.
- Plated jewelry is easy to clean, just rinse them in cool, lukewarm water and don’t forget to dry them off when you are done. The shine may wear off after a while, if this happens, simply rub the jewelry with the tips of your fingers that are usually naturally oily, and shine them up. You can also use cotton wipes to make them shine brightly again.
If this item isn’t for you, please feel free to check out some of our other jewelry.
1 in stock