Black & Grey Raven Skull Necklace
Quoth the Raven, “Nevermore.” – E.A. Poe, The Raven
As a tribute to Edgar Allen Poe’s The Raven, this necklace features a silver raven skull and black and grey marble beads. Length and materials are listed below. It comes in a gift box and has the option of gift wrapping at checkout.
Marble is believed to:
- Be a nurturing and protective stone.
- Be very grounding, enabling one to learn patience and practicality when it is most needed.
Symbolism of the Raven
- The raven is symbolic of mind, thought, and wisdom according to Norse legend, as their god Odin was accompanied by two ravens.
- Celtic war goddesses were often depicted as taking the form of a raven.
- The symbolic meaning of the Raven in Native American lore describes the raven as a creature of metamorphosis and symbolizes change/transformation.
Taking Care of Your Plated Jewelry
- Avoid storing your jewelry in moist environments, like your bathroom. It is best to store them in dry and shady places like a drawer, or a jewelry box where they are not exposed to the open air or moisture as these can cause the jewelry to change color (oxidation), darken or fade out. Storing them correctly will lengthen their life span and assure your jewelry lasts longer. It is also important to keep them separate from each other, to avoid any scratching or tangling.
- Plating finishes may wear off by direct contact with the skin for a prolonged time. It is also best not to shower with your plated jewelry. With earrings and necklaces, the plating wears off after a much longer time.
- Plated jewelry is easy to clean, just rinse them in cool, lukewarm water and don’t forget to dry them off when you are done. The shine may wear off after a while, if this happens, simply rub the jewelry with the tips of your fingers that are usually naturally oily, and shine them up. You can also use cotton wipes to make them shine brightly again.
If this item isn’t for you, please feel free to check out some of our other jewelry.
1 in stock